Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving from us to you. I hope everyone is enjoying time with family, friends, and other loved ones. Remember to appreciate and be thankful for what is around. Even if your situation does not seem great or promising at the moment, God's plan is perfect and it will all come together. This is a time to reflect on the things in your life that make you happy. The people, the places, and anything else in your life that brings you joy on the inside. Do not let the worries of this world bring you down. Remember who you are and whose you are, because that is what is important. I know that I am thankful for my family and friends, and for the fact that this year is so much better than last year. I am so thankful that I allowed God to control my life and lead me to a place that I never thought I would be--emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I am thankful that I graduated from my University this past May, and that everyone I love was there to share that moment with me. I am thankful that at the beginning of this year, I was able to visit my family and attend church with them for New Years, which is what help to motivate me throughout the rest of this year. This has been my Year of Divine Increase, and believing in that and on God's word had taken me further in past 11 months than anything else in the past 23 years. I am grateful to be in a place of peace, and to feel as if my life is a lot more under control than it has ever been.  Take a breath, say a prayer, be thankful for the life you are still blessed to live, and give it to God.


Happy Thanksgiving and Be Blessed,
Sylvia