Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Naturally Feeling Myself!

I'm not going to lie. I was feeling myself today. My whole day had been going well. I even woke up like a Disney princess. Shoot I could have broke out in song, but I'll save the world from that. But, no seriously. I woke up happy, my makeup was nice, my ootd totally displayed who I am, and my hair was a happy mistake. I was literally sitting in bed playing with my hair. Then I got up to get ready for my day when I saw my hair in the mirror, and I just fell in love with it. I tell you honey, nothing could stop my day and it didn't. So here are a few picture of me loving me.



Not only was I admiring me, but others were too. And, I promise you that I am not narcissistic, but I did receive compliments that made me feel really good about myself. Plus, I wasn't just thinking of myself. I felt like I was representing my natural sistahs well. I had on my Africa earrings from the Taliah Waajid hairshow (which I will talk about in a later post), and my hair was natural as natural can be. To sum this all up, I guess I would say that waking up in a good mood with good thoughts gave me a good day. So before waking up on the wrong of the bed, just roll over a get up on the right side. It can really change your whole day.

Thanks for listening,
Syl.