Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Oooh Girl! Why is your twistout so fly?

Look at my hair.


Yes, That's My Hair!


Now Look At My Hair One More Time!!


Ok. So you probably can't tell, but I was singing "look at my hair!" I was loving this hairstyle. I can not even explain how much I loved this hairstyle. I could not keep my hands off my hair, but I have to give credit to the lovely MsDanti1 on YouTube. She has an excellent 2 part video on doing this hairstyle. Check out Part 1 and Part 2, you will not regret it!

You're probably wondering what the before looked like. Well, here it is


What I used:
Shower Wide Tooth Comb
Shea Moisture Curling Souffle

It's called a flat twist, and it has changed my life forever. I don't know if I will ever go back to regular twist.
Oh Yea, this hairstyle is also durable. I know, "What do you mean durable?" I mean, I fell asleep during the day, and when I woke up and checked my curls they looked untouched. So, this hairstyle can handle just about anything. Well that's it. I'm going to get back to loving my hair.