Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bantu Knot Out with Naptural85's Shea Butter Mixture

Hello Everyone! This is the bantu knot out I did earlier this week with a shea butter mixture from Naptural85 (you should subscribe to her). It is not the first one I've done, but I figured this could be a good post on this blog. I love this hairstyle, because it is a great protective style, it stays all day, and it does not require any heat. Plus, all hair types and lengths can rock this. It will make you look so gorgeous, and it boost my confidence for the day. :) Here are a few pictures of the process and the result:

Twists

bantu knots (I tied these things so tight, I could feel myself think)

Untwisting

Final Takedown

I liked the look, but I wanted my hair out of my face because of work

So as you can see I love this hairstyle.


The products I used:
My Hair
Naptural 85's Shea Butter
Shea Moisture's Curling Souffle (to make it hold)


Here is the link to Naptural85's amazing shea butter. It is so moisturizing and has essential oils that great for healthy hair growth. I Love It!
Do It Yourself: Natural Homemade Creamy and Fluffy Shea Butter Cremes Recipe