Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

A Braiding Sensation!

Okay so maybe the title is a little exaggerated, but I finally did something I had wanted to do all my life. A braid. Yes, a simple little braid that would probably take your momma five seconds to throw on your head. But I don't care, because I did it, and I feel accomplished. You should have seen me the day that sucker was put in, I immediately text everyone important to me. One of the people I text was my natural sista from another mista, my best friend CeCe, because she understood my no braid pain. But long story short, I was super excited and proud of myself for finally learning how to do a braid. Here are a few pictures of my glorious moment:





And I know that it is not the best braid. Shoot. It is in my eyes, but I'm getting better.